Directed by Define American Founder, Jose Antonio Vargas [...]
Documentary from MTV in Partnership with Pulitzer-Prize Winner Jose Antonio Vargas to Premiere Wednesday, July 22 at 8:00pm ET/PT on MTV [...]
At Define American, we believe there is tremendous power in personal stories. One story changed the course of my life. Imagine if our collective stories can change history? This question is at the heart of our new “Coming Out” campaign, which encourages undocumented Americans to step out of the shadows. [...]
In an unprecedented national effort to improve the perception of undocumented immigrants, Define American launches its Coming Out campaign today - calling on undocumented immigrants to empower themselves by publicly announcing their immigration status to friends, family and their communities. Among those supporting the campaign is world-renowned dog behaviorist and star of Cesar 911 on Nat Geo WILD, Cesar Millan. [...]
Connect the dots between the LGBT & Immigration movements. Who are you #OutFor? Share your story. Define American.
Share Your Story
- "White People" Documentary Examining Race and Immigration Airs Tonight
- All New Trailer for MTV’s “White People” Asks Uncomfortable Questions On White Privilege And White Frustration
- The Courage to Be Undocumented
- New Online Campaign Encourages Undocumented Americans to “Come Out”
- Happy 4 years #DefineAmerican!
- The South, Not Just in Black and White
- KQED Op/Ed references Undocumented Americans
- Would You Call Jesus Illegal?
- Manny Pacquiao fights for the Filipino
- Sebastien de la Cruz’s Story in 7 Gifs