In an unprecedented national effort to improve the perception of undocumented immigrants, Define American launches its Coming Out campaign today - calling on undocumented immigrants to empower themselves by publicly announcing their immigration status to friends, family and their communities. Among those supporting the campaign is world-renowned dog behaviorist and star of Cesar 911 on Nat Geo WILD, Cesar Millan. [...]
Connect the dots between the LGBT & Immigration movements. Who are you #OutFor? Share your story. Define American.
Like in Dalton, Southern communities in states like Georgia and Tennessee are facing a choice. How do they respond to those who come seeking refuge, who came to America for a better life? [...]
All Americans, including undocumented Americans, deserve a fair chance in the labor market. But because of this fundamental unfairness due to the 1986 law, the system will always be rigged against them. [...]
Op/ed by Rev. Ryan M. Eller of Define American and Delman Coates, originally published on HuffPost ReligionAs Christians, we are called to love our neighbors. The Bible tells us to welcome strangers in our land and to love them as we love ourselves. [...]
Share Your Story
- New Online Campaign Encourages Undocumented Americans to “Come Out”
- Happy 4 years #DefineAmerican!
- The South, Not Just in Black and White
- KQED Op/Ed references Undocumented Americans
- Would You Call Jesus Illegal?
- Manny Pacquiao fights for the Filipino
- Sebastien de la Cruz’s Story in 7 Gifs
- Rihanna's American Oxygen Video
- Casting Call
- DEFINE AMERICAN LAUNCHES PLEDGE CAMPAIGN URGING MEDIA TO STOP USING TERM “ILLEGAL”