Undocumented Americans – of all backgrounds, from all ages – are telling and sharing their own stories, insisting to be seen as human beings. [...]
Yesterday was a big day for the whole Define American team. Here is our statement on yesterday's historic news: NEW YORK- Pulitzer Prize-winning Journalist, founder of Define American and undocumented immigrant Jose Antonio Vargas [...]
African American allies and black immigrants from the Caribbean, Africa, Latin America and around the globe are calling for inclusion and racial equity in immigration reform. [...]
March is not only Women’s History Month, but also National Coming out of the Shadows Month. The activities this month honor the sacrifices of millions of women and parents who have either sent their children ahead to the United States or uprooted their lives, determined to provide for their children and offer them more opportunity. Storytelling, media savvy and brave actions led by young undocumented people have broken through to the mainstream and influenced policy and conversation. [...]
Despite what the media would have you believe, immigration isn’t really ALL about politics. It's about how real people live, work and thrive together. It's about ALL of us - and we should be comfortable talking about it. [...]
Share Your Story
- Heartbreak and Hope in Miami, by Rev. Laura Barclay
- What I'd Say To The Students Who Organized The "Catch An Illegal Immigrant" Event
- CNN FILMS Acquires DOCUMENTED in Advance of International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam
- Why Undocumented Immigrants Need Driver's Licenses
- 'I Have a Dream': An Undocumented Immigrant Version
- Documented: A Film By An Undocumented American
- Superman is an immigrant.
- New to talking about immigration? Here are 5 truths you should know.
- Congressman Bobby Rush wants his colleagues to drop the i-word
- Statement on Immigration Bill from Jose Antonio Vargas