"We stand united, in solidarity, with over 11 million undocumented Americans, and ask you to consider the attached requests for deferred action." [...]
"The legal authority for the [Obama] administration to grant deferred action in the cases of the 11 undocumented Americans, and for the broader immigrant community, is set forth as follows:" [...]
"I want to thank everyone who stands by me and the undocumented immigrants of south Texas and across the country." [...]
The next CNN presentation of the film has been postponed due to Hurricane Arthur. We are pleased to have the opportunity to show the film to continued audiences uninterrupted at a later date. [...]
In June 2011, Jose Antonio Vargas wrote an unfiltered essay in the New York Times Magazine about his experience as an undocumented American in the hopes that someone would listen, would care, would question our broken immigration system. The result? A movement of communities, individuals and organizations coming together not just to question, but to take action. [...]
Share Your Story
- When Supporting Your Family Earns a Criminal Record
- Will America live up to its promise?
- What will it finally take to be recognized as Americans?
- Should all Americans have the right to an education?
- Why I Turned Myself in to DHS
- What are you most proud of?
- Will the President keep his word?
- Are you with the #1of11Million?
- ICYMI: #1of11Million Media Roundup
- Press Release: Define American, in Partnership with the National Immigration Law Center, Launches National #1of11Million Campaign