In Jose Antonio Vargas' words: "Every morning, when I get up and have my first of too many coffees, I tell myself this: I gotta stop preaching to the choir and talk to people who may not agree with me." [...]
Yesterday Define American joined Reform Immigration For America and NCLR to deliver tens of thousands of signatures thanking President Obama for supporting 1 million youth. [...]
As a response to Jose Antonio Vargas' article, TIME Magazine compiled some of the positive and negative responses across social media. What do you think? [...]
Today our country embraces upwards of one million young new Americans: DREAMers. They grew up here, they were educated here and they have so much to give back to the country they call home. [...]
Obama could have not said it better: “They are Americans in their hearts, in their minds, in every single way but one: on paper." Todays breaking news is the first step forward towards a more just, fair and efficient immigration policy. To know more about what has been said we compiled the following news articles. Enjoy and let's keep the conversation going! [...]
Share Your Story
- Heartbreak and Hope in Miami, by Rev. Laura Barclay
- What I'd Say To The Students Who Organized The "Catch An Illegal Immigrant" Event
- CNN FILMS Acquires DOCUMENTED in Advance of International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam
- Why Undocumented Immigrants Need Driver's Licenses
- 'I Have a Dream': An Undocumented Immigrant Version
- Documented: A Film By An Undocumented American
- Superman is an immigrant.
- New to talking about immigration? Here are 5 truths you should know.
- Congressman Bobby Rush wants his colleagues to drop the i-word
- Statement on Immigration Bill from Jose Antonio Vargas