Press conference video and news clippings of the One of 11 Million Campaign launch [...]
In an unprecedented move, 11 undocumented Americans from across the country have applied for deferred action to spark a conversation around the complexities of the immigration system in America. [...]
"We stand united, in solidarity, with over 11 million undocumented Americans, and ask you to consider the attached requests for deferred action." [...]
"The legal authority for the [Obama] administration to grant deferred action in the cases of the 11 undocumented Americans, and for the broader immigrant community, is set forth as follows:" [...]
"I want to thank everyone who stands by me and the undocumented immigrants of south Texas and across the country." [...]
Share Your Story
- 'Orange Is the New Black' actress: My parents were deported
- WHY DID THE U.S. LOCK UP THESE WOMEN WITH MEN?
- My Vote, My Voice
- Maylan Studart’s International Legacy and American Success
- An "Undocumented Immigrant" Is Generating Serious Oscar Buzz
- Could an Undocumented American Land an Oscar Nom This Season?
- Celebrating a Marriage of Cultures
- Standing up for Civil and Labor Rights in New Orleans
- To Define is to Limit
- ‘DOCUMENTED’ HITS DIGITAL HD AND DVD OCTOBER 7TH