Jose was invited on CBS This Morning to discuss his TIME Magazine feature. He argues that we should focus the immigration debate on solutions by having an open conversation that no one can ignore. [...]
Today, the cover of TIME Magazine features the culmination of a yearlong journey. It is a reflection on what I’ve experienced, traveling across the United States after “coming out” undocumented. Will you watch and help us share this incredible story? [...]
What is a teacher, or a guidance counselor, or a principal suppose to do once she/he finds out that a student is undocumented? [...]
Sometimes it feels like our elected officials are doing a whole lot of the talking and none of the listening. We started Define American as a campaign to change that, and we recently received proof that your efforts are working. [...]
The Iowa caucus may have ended, but what is likely to continue during this Republican primary race -- certainly through the upcoming New Hampshire, South Carolina and Florida primaries -- is the gap between what the GOP candidates say about immigration, and what voters themselves think of the issue. [...]
Share Your Story
- Superman is an immigrant.
- New to talking about immigration? Here are 5 truths you should know.
- Congressman Bobby Rush wants his colleagues to drop the i-word
- Statement on Immigration Bill from Jose Antonio Vargas
- VIDEO: "Immigration is: Documented"
- AP Drops "Illegal Immigrant" from Stylebook
- Telling a Different Story
- Celebrating Parents, The Original Dreamers
- 5 Conversations You Should Have this Week
- Jose's Testimony