In an unprecedented move, 11 undocumented Americans from across the country have applied for deferred action to spark a conversation around the complexities of the immigration system in America. [...]
"We stand united, in solidarity, with over 11 million undocumented Americans, and ask you to consider the attached requests for deferred action." [...]
"The legal authority for the [Obama] administration to grant deferred action in the cases of the 11 undocumented Americans, and for the broader immigrant community, is set forth as follows:" [...]
"I want to thank everyone who stands by me and the undocumented immigrants of south Texas and across the country." [...]
The next CNN presentation of the film has been postponed due to Hurricane Arthur. We are pleased to have the opportunity to show the film to continued audiences uninterrupted at a later date. [...]
Share Your Story
- "Education Week": Undocumented Journalist Brings Immigration Issues to the Classroom
- FILMMAKERS BEHIND "DOCUMENTED" RELEASE HIGH SCHOOL CURRICULUM BASED ON FILM
- Press Statement: Presidential Action on Immigration
- “For Decades, I Have Cringed Whenever Someone Called Me ‘Illegal’”
- 'Orange Is the New Black' actress: My parents were deported
- WHY DID THE U.S. LOCK UP THESE WOMEN WITH MEN?
- My Vote, My Voice
- Maylan Studart’s International Legacy and American Success
- An "Undocumented Immigrant" Is Generating Serious Oscar Buzz
- Could an Undocumented American Land an Oscar Nom This Season?