Today, Fredricka Whitfield from CNN interviewed Jose about inviting teachers, pastors, politicians, and neighbours to have a more honest converstaion with regards to immigration -- on having the "uncomfortable conversations." [...]
Jose was invited on CBS This Morning to discuss his TIME Magazine feature. He argues that we should focus the immigration debate on solutions by having an open conversation that no one can ignore. [...]
Today, the cover of TIME Magazine features the culmination of a yearlong journey. It is a reflection on what I’ve experienced, traveling across the United States after “coming out” undocumented. Will you watch and help us share this incredible story? [...]
What is a teacher, or a guidance counselor, or a principal suppose to do once she/he finds out that a student is undocumented? [...]
Sometimes it feels like our elected officials are doing a whole lot of the talking and none of the listening. We started Define American as a campaign to change that, and we recently received proof that your efforts are working. [...]
Share Your Story
- Heartbreak and Hope in Miami, by Rev. Laura Barclay
- What I'd Say To The Students Who Organized The "Catch An Illegal Immigrant" Event
- CNN FILMS Acquires DOCUMENTED in Advance of International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam
- Why Undocumented Immigrants Need Driver's Licenses
- 'I Have a Dream': An Undocumented Immigrant Version
- Documented: A Film By An Undocumented American
- Superman is an immigrant.
- New to talking about immigration? Here are 5 truths you should know.
- Congressman Bobby Rush wants his colleagues to drop the i-word
- Statement on Immigration Bill from Jose Antonio Vargas