- PBS Newshour: Undocumented Immigrant Testifies at Senate Hearing on Immigration Reform
- Huffington Post: Jose Antonio Vargas At Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing On Immigration
- The O'Reilly Factor: Illegal immigrant journalist speaks out
- Lou Dobbs: Lou sits down with Jose Antonio Vargas, Co-Founder of Define America and a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist
- The Stream (Aljazeera): You may say I'm a Dreamer
- ABC World News with Diane Sawyer / Nightline (ABC): Journalist Jose Antonio Vargas Comes Out as Illegal Immigrant to Fight for DREAM Act
- Reliable Sources (CNN): Vargas goes public about illegal status
- The Rachel Maddow Show (MSNBC): Coming out as an undocumented immigrant
- This Week with Christiane Amanpour (ABC): Illegal Immigrant: 'I Represent How Broken the Immigration System Is'
- Fox and Friends (Fox News): Award-Winning Journalist Reveals He's Illegal
- The Colbert Report (Comedy Central): Jose Antonio Vargas
- Democracy Now!: A Movement Built By Dreamers.
- The Brian Lehrer Show (WNYC): Undocumented Journalist Jose Antonio Vargas Misses Cutoff for Obama Immigration Policy
- All Things Considered (NPR): Jose Antonio Vargas: 'If I Didn't Tell Those Lies ... I Couldn't Have Survived'
- Fresh Air (NPR): Jose Antonio Vargas: On Coming Out As An 'Undocumented' Immigrant
- The Ronn Owens Show (KGO Newstalk 810 San Francisco): In a gripping hour of radio, Ronn talked with Jose Antonio Vargas